Make Your Own Wedding Rings - Robyn and Rael



Recently I had Robyn and Rael in the workshop to Make their Own Wedding Rings with me. 


They decided to make 9ct yellow gold rings with a hammer finish,


I took Robyn and Rael through the stages of making their own wedding rings teaching them how to saw, solder and texture their gold rings. 



They spent the afternoon in the studio with myself learning new techniques in jewellery making (since neither of them had any jewellery experience) to make their beautiful wedding rings.


Robyn and Real spent the day making whilst I snapped some action shots. 




If you are interested in making your own wedding rings please get in touch at info@scarletterskine.com 

Make Your Own Wedding Rings at Scarlett Erskine Jewellery - I offer you the experience of making your own rings to treasure forever, you can have truly unique rings as you have made them, enjoy lunch and Prosecco (usually once the rings are made) and leave with a collection of photos from your day and your beautiful handmade wedding rings! 






Robyn and Real chose to have a rounded hammer finish on their rings which I think looks beautiful against the 9ct yellow gold colour,



Comments

Popular Posts