Photoshopping



Last week, for a change we spent our week in the media lab, learning photoshop and illustrator, two programs which can help us to develop design boards.
At the moment in the studio we are doing the wire project, so during this week in the media lab I created two design boards which relate to this project. Whilst working with photoshop I completely changed my design. I found this a new interesting way to look at designing pieces as it helps you to repeat the pattern and move it in odd positions. I am looking forward to learning new programs which can help us to design our work on. Being able to scan in your sketches then completely change them into a new exciting design has become a great interest of mine. I am looking forward to doing more of this with more of my designs. So my design boards show my inspirations and design ideas and the other my final idea.

Comments

Popular Posts