Vessel




This is my piece which I made for the vessel project. The final design came from the architectural shape of bridges and the organic textures of natural surfaces. The contrasts of the geometric angular lines and the rough textures, with the brass and copper worked well. To display the piece I decided to have it sitting on wire mirroring the bridge effect. I have uploaded more pictures of my piece onto my flickr page.(www.flickr.com/seerskine/)


On the 30th of October we had our exhibition opening in the Jewellery and Metal desgin department. Displaying was the 2nd year vessel project and the 3rd year ring exchange project. There was a great turn out which we were all very pleased about. I was happy with everyone's pieces, we all had such different pieces and the displays looked great. The exhibition will be displaying well into December.

Comments

Popular Posts