Gift Ideas for Christmas

 

This Blog is here to help you with some Christmas Gift Ideas from Scarlett Erskine Jewellery. 

Are you looking for that special gift for Christmas but can't quite decide what your loved one would like? Why not get a Scarlett Erskine Jewellery Gift Voucher

My Gift vouchers are printed on a beautiful pearlescent card they can be posted straight to your recipient or to you to gift yourself.
Gift vouchers can be used on jewellery on my online shop, a commission, my pop up markets or on my workshops. 
 On my online shop you can choose from monetary value or a specific workshop voucher. There is space on the voucher to leave your message of what you would like to gift. If you would like me to send it straight to your recipient you can leave a note for what you would like the voucher to say.



The Sista Collection has grown this year I introduced a range of Silver & 9ct Yellow Gold earrings, bracelets and necklaces these pieces are the perfect gift to let your loved one know what they mean to you.

 The Sista Collection was born from me gifting my Sister a necklace with two links to represent each of us - one big and one small. As the years have gone on this collection has grown I love to hear your stories behind these pieces from bridesmaids gifts to Couples showing their love to the links representing family members and children. 

If you have a piece of have already gifted a piece of the Sista Collection why not add to the story with a new pair of earrings or bracelet to compliment the jewels you/they already have.




Stocking Fillers and Secret Santas 

If you are looking for a little sparkle I have a range of Sample Studs, these earrings start at £10 so are the perfect gift for stocking fillers or secret Santas. The Sample Studs are made from off cuts of Silver and Gold my workshops. These Earrings are great for stacking up the ear and great for everyday wear. 


If you have any questions or queries feel free to get in touch on Facebook or through email at info@scarletterskine.com


If you would like to see my jewellery up close and try pieces on you can see me at The Bowhouse Market Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th of November and Saturday 11th of December I will have a selection of my jewellery plus gift vouchers available to buy on the day. 

If you are in Dundee you are welcome to make an appointment at my Studio in Wasps Studios to come and look at the jewellery I have just message me at info@scarletterskine.com



Jewellery Workshops 


If you would like to book your own private workshop with a group of friends or family just get in touch and we can arrange a date and time to suit you all.



Make a Statement 

If you would like to make a statement this Christmas with that extra special gift I have a range of Gemstone Rings  available to buy on my online shop. 
These pieces are ready to ship and most rings can be resized if needed. 

Comments

Popular Posts