Beginners Jewellery Course


The next beginners course is going to be starting next month 20th of Feb 2020 6.30pm.
I am so excited to start this course and spend 8 weeks teaching my class how to make jewellery. It has been so rewarding speaking to previous pupils of my class who are now making and selling their jewellery after joining my course. 

Within in the beginners course you will learn Jewellery Techniques to start you on the Jewellery path! From how to texture, stamp, saw pierce and solder metal to riveting and granulation. Over 8 weeks you will learn new techniques and progress your jewellery skills each week.




We will start off making copper key rings having a play with tools and materials and move on to making rings, pendants, earrings or bangles


These are some examples of the last classes jewellery collections made on the 8 week course. I love how you can see the individual styles of each maker coming through in their collections. 


You will have the freedom to experiment with different materials, if you have a design in mind I will do what I can to teach you how to make it!


The next course will start on February 20th 2020 6.30-8.30pm and continue on Thursday evenings for 8 weeks! The class is flexible and we will work to suit dates for you. The class is £220 this includes the materials and tools needed to learn the skills plus tea coffee and biscuits to keep us going! You can then purchase your own materials for your own designs whether you would like to go big or delicate and dainty.




If you would like to book onto this workshop you can message me at info@scarletterskine.com or follow this link to book 


You can also learn what tools you need to make jewellery from home. I will help you with suppliers and hints and tips of best ways to make jewellery from home. I have many beginners now setting up at home to either make jewellery for themselves or gifts or even to start selling. 


You can start to make your own collection of jewellery to wear or to start selling. 


How amazing is this Dragon fly created in my last beginners course.


Comments

Popular Posts