October Newsletter

Happy October so much has been going on in the studio and I still have so much to come with this year I can hardly keep up!
This newsletter has info on my last batch of 
Workshops for the year! 
Wasps Open Studios - a must for this month
And my 
Christmas Market dates and venues...
Find out more below


WORKSHOPS

 
Silver Ring / Stack Ring Workshop
Wednesday 15th Oct 6.30pm
Sunday 17th of Nov 11am 
Wednesday 4th Dec 6pm
 £60

Spinner Ring Workshop 
Thursday 14th Nov 6pm £95

Jewellery Workshop 
Saturday 30th Nov 11am
From £60
Studio time to make whatever you like


Earrings / Necklace Workshop
Wednesday 11th Dec 6pm
£70-85

For more Information or to book
Get in touch at info@scarletterskine.com or 07821687133

To purchase a voucher or a space for workshops follow this link




Open Studios!!  


I am very excited to tidy up my studio and open its door to you all over the Weekend of 26th & 27th October 12-4pm!
Wasps Studios and Meadow Mill will be opening up for one weekend only, giving you the chance to come and meet the makers behind the studios doors and see what we get up to!

Inside Our Studios we have...
Jewellery Designers 
Illustrators 
Fashion Designers 
Printmakers
Ceramists 
Artists 
Wood Workers 
Painters
Sculptors
Clothing Companies 
and so much more
I would love to see as many faces (friendly and new)
 I will have information about all my workshops and an exclusive selection of Jewellery on sale this weekend for you!

I have been working on some new pieces using Ethically Sourced Gemstones and Recycled Gold and Silver!

So Pop in for a chat of all things jewellery with me...

Bespoke Orders 


This is one of my favourite commissions of the year!

If you would like to have a piece of jewellery made whether it be for a gift, an engagement or a piece for yourself please get in touch to start discussions and designs!

My book is filling up very fast for this year so I will only be able to take on limited orders on the run up to Christmas!

To avoid disappointment give me a message on
info@scarletterskine.com
07821687133


Christmas Markets!


It's that time of year already I will be popping up at:

Bowhouse 9th & 10th Nov

Forbes of Kingennie 23rd & 24th Nov 

Victoria and Albert Museum Dundee 23rd & 24th of Nov 

Wasps Studios Christmas Market1st Dec 

Bowhouse 14th & 15th Dec 


Christmas Wreath Workshops


My Favourite Florists Bluebell and Birch are back with Luxury Wreath Making Workshops

Gallery 48 
2nd Dec Monday 7-9pm
8th Dec Sunday 2.30 - 4.30pm

Fingask Castle
1st Dec 2-4pm

To Book get in Touch with Annie

Comments

Popular Posts