DJCAD Degree Show 2013

This Week I had the opportunity to go and visit DJCAD's Degree Show.

This photo blog post is a wee summary of my Favourites...Enjoy!

Up first is obviously the Jewellery and Metal Department!


First and foremost...
 The Wonderful Lucie Hunter Jewellery!!


Lucie has beautiful detailed stone set jewellery and amazing photography.


(slightly biased my sister is the model)


Pamela Goodman - Amazing jewellery and photography!



Beth Lamont's ceramic work created a beautiful sense of calm.



Ali Taylor's work stood out this year. He even managed to get his own room!




Kirsty Nicholson's Rings, donation were given to charity.


Leanne and I had fun with Patricia Lip's Work.



Then came along the Fine Art. Natasha Dijkhoff 


Beautiful Work but forgot to get the name!?






This was Lorne the Sausage Dog!! <3 br="" nbsp="">


Morag Cullens


And these drawings amazed me so much I forgot to catch the name!
They remind me of some mythical world! Must see!




Comments

  1. Hey, beautiful work but forgot the name is Sam Garry, and the drawings are John Kelly. From a fellow DJCAD student.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts