Rhino 3D

Last week we were in the media labs all week!! Working on Rhino 3D, learning to to create pieces of 3D jewellery or objects and rendering them, which means making the model look like an image. Well its not as easy as you think but I do enjoy Rhino and the different programmes such as Rhino Brazil which helped with our renders. The only down fall of rendering is the waiting! Just as my luck goes, my renders decided to take up to 50mins at a time! On the last day of this project I sat rendering for 3hours! Overall though I like learning different ways of designing and showing your designs, it does make them look rather professional. For this project I kept with my domestic paradise project and made some lanterns. The idea I am kind of going with for this project. So here it is...

Comments

Popular Posts