Domestic Paradise



So over the past few weeks I've been working on the project domestic paradise. We've to look into the garden or the kitchen and rituals that take place in these surroundings, or what springs to mind when we think of them. For me the garden is a very sociable place in my home. Parties are always in the garden no matter how hot or cold, or wet or dry it is! So I decided to look into aspects of the garden that I like. Such as our chimney that keeps all going to all hours of the morning keeping us warm and the way the garden is lit, with fairy lights and candles.




This then brought me on to decorating the garden and keeping it warm. Thus producing my photos of the garden with jewellery and scarves. This is just to see if it can spark some ideas for my project.

Comments

Popular Posts