Jewellery Workshops

I have really been enjoying running my Jewellery workshops recently. I focus on everyone making a quality piece of jewellery whilst having a great experience leaving with a piece of silver jewellery and a memory that will last a lifetime. 

The workshops are held in my fully equipped jewellery workshop in Wasps Studios, Dundee. 

Make a Silver Ring £60 
Make a Set of Skinny Stack Rings £68
Make a Set of Silver Stack Rings £75 
Make a Spinner Ring £95 




Silver Ring - Textured or Smooth Finish 




Skinny Stack Rings 


Spinner Rings 


 Why not book a private party with me from Bridal Parties to family get together to work days out come along and learn a new skill whilst making a piece of jewellery that will last forever. Friendship rings that will remind you of a great day spent together!







Comments

Popular Posts