Make a Ring Workshop!

  
On Sunday the 8th of April myself and Leanne Evans of Leanne T Evans Jewellery, packed our jewellery suitcases and headed off to Edinburgh for the Mini Makers Faire in Summerhall, Edinburgh.
My cool wee badge for the day!!



  This was our room for the day it was in an old veterinary school, 
we were in the old dissection rooms!


The aim for the day was for Leanne and I to teach everyone 
how to make a silver ring with brass detail.


First time teaching nerves began to kick in!!! 


But as the day went on I realised I LOVE teaching!! 
Who would have thought?!


Getting to work!


My brand new bench peg certainly got put to good use!!!


And here is all the amazing rings everyone made!!!


We will be doing another Make a Ring Workshop in 
Aberdeen on the 12 of May more info to follow!!




Comments

Popular Posts