Katja Prins






For my new project I'm doing a research project on Katja Prins, these are some images of her work. Our tutors chose designers to fit our style. I didn't think that this was quite my style of work as I rather to make more fashion pieces but by researching I think I might be able to find our similarities.
Her work statement is:


My work is about the (intimate) relationship between human bodies and mechanic devices, (medical) technology and industry. 
My ambition is that people will discover their own stories through my work, therefore I steer clear of too many explanations and clarifications. Shapes and materials are never unequivocal and one can interpret them in different ways.
I'm looking forward to researching into her work thoroughly, from a first glance I'm rather interested in her different look into designing jewellery.

Comments

Popular Posts